Tuesday 12 February 2008

Conservatives are a bit nuts

I've been laughing solidly since I stumbled across this little website of dreams. It's sponsered by fox. Which is a worry

Also I cooked some tasty tasty food for my lunch today. It's called Tempeh, Tsuyu, Carrot and that basically says it all. But my is it tasty :D

I booked 4 tickets to go and see Al Murray's Happy Hour being filmed on April 1st which is quite exciting. Sorta a birthday present for myself.

This is rather a bitty entry. Never mind.

I'm trying to go to uni next year. I figure I'm mature enough now to realise the importance of actually doing the work. I definately didn't when I left college. I didn't get the importance of not wasting money then either. Though I am still struggling with that one to be honest.

Oh if anyone who reads this knows of a job vacancy for daytime weekday stuff let me know. Money is rather tight these days and I'm planning to go away in June.

No comments: