Wednesday 16 January 2008

I wish I was as cool as Peter

So I've stolen Peter's idea for a blog because it seems to have opened a whole new social window for him.
As we all know I'm a big fan of social windows.
Is it just me who gets the idea of gossipy wives when thinking of a social window?
Probably.

So today I forgot my name badge at work and Francansisco said she would make me a new one. When she came down with it it was said Kiora. She said it was my punishment for losing my badge. I was then inflicted to "too orangy for crows" a large amount of the night. Is this just good harmless fun or is it bullying in the work place? You be the judge. ;-)

I'm quite excited at having the whole weekend off. Such a rare occurance that I'm actually so at a loss I'm meeting people from work on the Friday evening. I truely am that cool.

I was reading my webcomic of choice today www.boasas.com and I think the last few posts are really really true. I think probably the last 5 including the most recent. Slightly morbid but in a funny way.

Anyway...first post over and out

3 comments:

Andrew Brown said...

Hi welcome to the local 'sphere. Look forward to seeing you on the 7th March if you can make it.

--- said...

Well done you, you're getting mad props from Andrew Brown on your first post.

And you've been invited to 'the event'
and you're in 'the scene'

Welcome to this delightful world of blogging.

Tim Ruffer said...

Yay Ciara blog, life is fruitful!