Tuesday 22 January 2008

Isn't tea brilliant

I got compared to the brilliant kid of the fast show yesterday. I wasn't sure whether to be offended or not because I love the fast show but I was just called hyperactive and a bit of an idiot basically. So I was conflicted. Until I read this quote:

You know Ronnie Corbett? He's brilliant, but 'e's not really small, 'e's a great big bloke who they made look small so he could fit on the telly. And they did it wi' trick photography, which is brilliant, only they don't call it that no more, they call it special effects, and they're brilliant. Like in Terminator 2, have you seen it? It's about a bloke who can turn into a puddle and back again, fantastic. Aren't sequels brilliant? They're the same film, wi' same title, but a different number like 2 or 3. Even bad films are great aren't they? 'Cause at least they try. In the future, all films will be brilliant, in fact, everything will be brilliant in the future, with cars on monorails, and brilliant silvery costumes and food in pills, and probably some kind of future-y can-opener, fantastic. And everything will be done by computers. Aren't computers brilliant? They can do anything, except play football, a computer wouldn't be no good in goal. But they can do anything else virtually. I'n't virtual reality brilliant? It's exactly like reality, only you wear an 'at. I tried wi' me brothers crash helmet the other day and I fell down t' stairs. Aren't hospitals brilliant?

That just makes me wish it were true. But there really is no way I can be as great as that. Which is quite sad really.

I'm going to be helping 2bob a bit in February. This will mainly entail hanging about the rehersal room when it's in use. Which I am assured will be rather dull. I think to save my sanity people should take up day time drinking at the fox so I can poke my head round and chat :D

I've been using these GHD straighteners everyday now and have decided that everyone should use them (not my ones) because my hair feels really nice all the time. I'm pretty sure I'm actually just killing my hair and it wants to go out looking fabulous but they have amazing things in technology these days.

I have this really really good cook book but can't afford to buy any of the ingredients for making stuff. It's all organic and lovely and expensive. I think I might offer to cook for people if they bring 1 ingredient. That way everyones a winner.

I need more tea.
Over and out

2 comments:

DDKK said...

I'll come. I will bring butter. Are you a good cook? I should probably have asked that first.

Too orangy for crows said...

Haha I'm not a bad cook. Does that count?